The only paper I had to work on today was computer paper, but I managed to do a drawing. I chose a quote about "home" today because I began the process of looking for a little house to buy. It's pretty exciting to imagine that it will be mine, that such a thing is doable, and in only a few more months.
"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself." ~Maya Angelou

Lovely sketch, she looks so life like. I like how you've written the words down the side and the shape of the lettering and great words too.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your house hunting, I always find the process really exciting.
Beautiful sketch and a quote that resonates with me so strongly. Love it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck finding your dream home!
ReplyDeleteShe is lovely. I like the way you did the text too!
ReplyDelete