My favorite Edward.
He looks like he has a black eye, I didn't draw any cuts or scars on his face, I used cheap watercolor paper that started to deteriorate, and I got impatient with coloring in his hair, but otherwise, I'm happy. I think I nailed the worried expression, and he looks almost like a comic book character.
Ohhh ... the jawline.
Thank you to everyone who has been leaving kind and encouraging comments about my artwork. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone else's work and being inspired to try new techniques and materials. Less than a week of faces left to go. What's the next challenge?

He is wonderful Cheryl... so much expression... and does look a little like a comic book character... love his eyes... and I know... this is almost over... how fabulous has it been...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jenny x
This is a fantastic sketch of Edward Sissorhands, what a great character, so unique. I love the film, it's so funny and so sad too. The dark circles under his eyes are exactly right, he did look like he needed a good nights sleep...he probably did after all that worrying! Lol Great work Cheryl.
ReplyDeleteI have also being enjoying the challenge. I cant believe how quickly a month can pass.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I adore him! I think he actually looks better than in real life ...
ReplyDeleteReally love all of your faces! My next challenge will be to concentrate on my own original work instead of leaning so heavily on other people's ideas. The challenges online are great and have really given me a jump-start in my art, but I need to begin to apply what I've learned in my own art. Have fun and keep growing! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's wonderful. :) The character, the story and your face.
ReplyDelete