Sunday, May 13, 2012

29 Faces #13


Stabilo and graphite.
I cropped the picture because his hat looks funny.
It looks more like a helmet than a knit hat.
One eye is also bigger than the other.
Imperfections always become more apparent after posting.

6 comments:

  1. He is fabulous Cheryl...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very handsome! I would'nt have noticed your areas of concern if you hadn't pointed them out. Sometimes we can be our own worst critic (I am exactly the same!lol). I love this loose simple style, it's very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No creation is 'perfect' ~ Excellent sketch ~ very well done ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have thought about the hat or eye - I just enjoy the art when it is someone else's work. Love how you did the shading! When it is my work, well, then that is a whole different story. I am just like you- noticing the details even more once it is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great face. I think last time I commented was on another of your males faces. Can't help it, I just love them. Not to say your females faces aren't great but I do love me a handsome man. :)


    Fabulous work on ALL your faces. I just became a follower so I can see more of your art after the challenge is done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Linda, and everyone.

    ReplyDelete