At first I hated this because I've never used Copic markers before. This was a simple practice picture that I did in preparation to add color to another one that I drew today. I'm still not sure whether I want to use Copics for that one (I don't have many colors), but I added some graphite to this one—much better!
I believe my art is improving in this challenge, after only twelve days. Amazing and happy making! Also saddening. I've spent over twenty years being too afraid to make art, and all it took was someone giving me "permission" to make a face a day, and me doing it. I'm doing it!

She is beautiful Cheryl... I love the shading... I have only used the copics once also... and probably need to revisit them again... and fab post... can so relate to all it took was to do it... no stopping you now...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jenny x
Keep going Cheryl, your a natural artist! Lovely shading, is it all coloured pencil? I have never used copic markers before, but I have seen some really good work done with them.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much to both of you. No colored pencil on this one. Just markers and graphite.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome - I love it!! I am glad that your art is making you happy! Keep on going - you are very talented!
ReplyDelete