thats beautifull! i didnt know u painted, i like to as well, more pencil than color tho mainly i believe cuz i have never learned a color technique i enjoy. :)
i find 2 things quite interested, one that well she look like she is pregnant ;) her gown or dress seems to fall over her inflated belly : ) and two, the blue, the beautiffle gentle watery blues, + (i guess 3 : ) ) the plant/ algae like string arround the frame, portrays congruence, and the blue blue, portrays depth, nature, that which empirical, a deep congruent connection between you and nature.
how does this touch u? am i in the ball park to what u meant by this painting? if its comfortable id be happy to know. : )
I've seen your art and I like it a lot. :). So you do mostly do black and white drawings? I wonder why you don't enjoy color? I think that might be my favorite element to play with at the moment. :) I didn't have anything specific in mind when I chose the colors for this painting. It was pretty accidental, spontaneous, experimental, so they don't have any deeper meaning to me.
This painting is based on a picture of my daughter taken at dance class. Her dress is supposed to look like it's twirling.
Thanks for your comments, and for being this blog's first commenter. :)
thats beautifull! i didnt know u painted, i like to as well, more pencil than color tho mainly i believe cuz i have never learned a color technique i enjoy. :)
ReplyDeletei find 2 things quite interested, one that well she look like she is pregnant ;) her gown or dress seems to fall over her inflated belly : )
and two, the blue, the beautiffle gentle watery blues, + (i guess 3 : ) ) the plant/ algae like string arround the frame, portrays congruence, and the blue blue, portrays depth, nature, that which empirical, a deep congruent connection between you and nature.
how does this touch u? am i in the ball park to what u meant by this painting? if its comfortable id be happy to know. : )
Juan S.
I've seen your art and I like it a lot. :). So you do mostly do black and white drawings? I wonder why you don't enjoy color? I think that might be my favorite element to play with at the moment. :) I didn't have anything specific in mind when I chose the colors for this painting. It was pretty accidental, spontaneous, experimental, so they don't have any deeper meaning to me.
ReplyDeleteThis painting is based on a picture of my daughter taken at dance class. Her dress is supposed to look like it's twirling.
Thanks for your comments, and for being this blog's first commenter. :)