Here's #3, the one I didn't complete yesterday. Phew! I put paint to paper and it wasn't so bad. The resistance to it, and the fear of doing it, is the worst part. The solution is to act anyway. Another to come later.
Hi, and Happy AEDM! I really like this...and you're so right about resistance. You've inspired me to just act, and attempt at least one face for AEDM :)
Thanks! It's so hard sometimes to get to that place where the fear is gone, or at least reduced, and you just get to work. On top of that, trying mediums that are unfamiliar, when pretty much everything is unfamiliar because I've avoided creating for so long, and I only do it in fits and starts. I appreciate the encouragement!
Hi, and Happy AEDM! I really like this...and you're so right about resistance. You've inspired me to just act, and attempt at least one face for AEDM :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's so hard sometimes to get to that place where the fear is gone, or at least reduced, and you just get to work. On top of that, trying mediums that are unfamiliar, when pretty much everything is unfamiliar because I've avoided creating for so long, and I only do it in fits and starts. I appreciate the encouragement!
ReplyDelete