Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shall I Join the Next 29 Faces Challenge?


I'm undecided whether I want to join 29 Faces this time. I'm in the process of moving and buying a house, so I am unsettled, busy, and without access to all my art supplies. It only takes pencil and paper, I know, but I'm not sure I have the energy to devote to daily drawing right now. Perhaps I will do a few. I like the idea of doing a self-themed challenge of "29 graphite faces." I'll think about it over the next couple of days. The good news about buying a new house all my own is that I hope to create an art studio in the basement of the house, where I can be as messy with paint as I want to be. I dream of playing with color in my own private art space and lining my walls with big, colorful paintings! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been hesitating too, but I decided to make one-line-drawings of faces. They're really quick to make and fun too. Maybe you can find something that doesn't take too much time. But I know, moving house and not having your things in one place can be difficult. But you have your own studio to look forward to! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete