Beautifully done for your first W/C. Have fun...
Thank you. :)
Well, for a first attempt, Cheryl, I sense you have a built-in ability for watercolor portraits!
doesn't look like a first attempt. well done!
Thank you both. I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your work.
Beautiful! You maintained the loose feel of watercolor while still puting in wonderful detail. I'd say you're a natural at this. :)
Is that really a first attempt? Woww! Can't wait to see what'll follow...
Beautifully done for your first W/C.
ReplyDeleteHave fun...
Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, for a first attempt, Cheryl, I sense you have a built-in ability for watercolor portraits!
ReplyDeletedoesn't look like a first attempt. well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you both. I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You maintained the loose feel of watercolor while still puting in wonderful detail. I'd say you're a natural at this. :)
ReplyDeleteIs that really a first attempt? Woww! Can't wait to see what'll follow...
ReplyDelete